Saturday, September 02, 2006

The Beginning

This morning as I had my quiet time, the Lord blessed me with some thoughts (which I wrote about previously on this blog). For a time, since I began hearing about blogs, I've wanted one to share my thoughts on the wonderful goodness of God. But didn't know how to go about it. When I found how easy it was to set up a blog, I practiced on a genealogy blog first.
Right after I set that up, my life got very busy and I haven't written on it in a long time, and this failure (I felt) kept me from setting up one for my spiritual thoughts. But this morning I felt the Lord's nudge and so here I am.
So often I've heard people complain and blame God for many horrible things. When they say, stuff like, "Why did God cause/ allow this disaster or that disaster?," I know they really do not know God nor have they read His words, as set forth in the Holy Bible.
I have no wish to argue with anyone about this, but I do want to present an answer to those who truly want to know about the great goodness of God. Anyway this is my beginning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home