Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Thanks be to God for His inexpressible gift.

One night, not long ago, I woke up and felt the downward pull I’ve often felt in my life. Anyone who has battled depression knows what I’m talking about. When this happens no matter where I turn it seems hopeless.
When I’d first gone to the pain clinic, I felt hope, but then began the working out part of the plan. As with everything there has to be a beginning and the need was to begin with the lowest dose possible and that amount wasn’t working.
So when I felt that pull, I did something I’ve tried to do for many years, I focused on the Lord and looked for something I could thank Him for. As I did this, God revealed something to me I’d already known, but had forgotten – Life is an incredible gift!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home